Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ikea Trip: Semi-Success!

I had some success at my Ikea trip! The biggest disappointment was that they were temporarily out of the orange fabric that I was going for.  The big bummer about that was-guess when it was due to arrive.  Tonight.  Oh well, better luck next time.  I can always find a reason to go back to Ikea.

My loot:
-picture frames $2 a piece
-decorative pillows $13 a piece
-curtains (2 panels in each package) $25
-candle $5
-kitchen counter "spoon holder" - $5
-chalkboard/bill organizer $14

It was still a successful trip and I was able to bring my best friend and her baby on their first trip!  Even though we didn't eat any Swedish meatballs, we still both found some amazing things and didn't break the bank!

Project for tomorrow: the den/family room will be painted! I've already made a dent in taping off the room. (If you want to do something well, you have to make sure you spend time prepping!)  Can't wait to show off my progress tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment